Poems for sprinkling - Lázár Abigél (7.b) locsolóversek angolul

 Poems for sprinkling - Lázár Abigél (7.b) locsolóversek angolul



Watering poems

 

The beautiful Easter morning has come,

It is a sweet celebration of our resurrection.

The trees were dressed in festive clothes,

The buds pop and the flower blooms.

The ringing of the bell announces a feast,

A little bird sings over the green meadows.

I picked pearl dew among the roses of the fairy land,

Whoever I sprinkle with it, God blesses it.

The girls grow up from the fragrant rose water,

My pockets fit red eggs.

 

Sprinkling is a funny thing

because then I will take a bucket,

I fill it with cold water,

I'll pour it on the girls' heads!

I'm not doing this to you,

I'd rather buy cologne.

Is it allowed to water?

 

So get the rose water,

My pearl, my lily of the valley!

Where is the egg, red egg?

I'm waiting for you!

Is it allowed to water?

 

 

 

Get up from your pillows, beautiful violet flower,

Look out the window at how beautiful the world is!

I water you nicely with the dew of heaven,

Fill the crab with beautiful red eggs!

 

 

I'm Turkish, I'm coming to water.

If I don't get a red egg, I'll smash everything!


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések