One day in the riding hall - Tara Zsófia (7.b) cikke

 One day in the riding hall - Tara Zsófia (7.b) cikke



One day in the riding hall

 

I have been riding horses since 2014. I ride horses three times a week. In the morning I usually go at 8:30-9:00 am to the riding hall.

We start the day with bringing the horses out and get ready them for the day. The first class start at 9:00 am. My class's start at 10:00 am. I have an hour break from 9:00 to 10:00, when I saddle up my horse. We start the class with warming up, then we start trot. We usually do trot 15-20 minutes with break. After the warming up we start the gallops. During the gallop period we do tasks. And then we walk them down to decrease heart rate. After the riding class, we do ground exercise to help the horses with their joint issues and it is good for their posture. After the classes we can help my trainer.

Now, I would like to talk about my favourite horse, Jenny. She is 10 years old and she is fast, beautiful, tall, she is brown, her eyes are brown. I usually bring her out and I clean her and spend time with her. When I take back, I usually let her graze. She loves it.

I would recommend everyone to try the horse riding, because you have a good relationship with animals, keep you healthy, good opportunity to manage stress and you can have a new best friend as well. I feel freedom all the time and I never check the time if I am with horses. This is really good because I can have a break from the social media and I can relax, recharge my batteries. Horses are like children, they are big responsibilities but worth all the time I can spend with them.

 

 


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések