My New Year's Eve - Stummer Lóránt (7.b) cikke

 My New Year's Eve- Stummer Lóránt (7.b) cikke







My New Year’s Eve

I’m 13 years old, and I spent New Year’s Eve with my parents. We had New Year’s Eve at home because of the covid.

We decorated the house with serpentines and confetti. We sang and danced a lot in the evening. We played a lot of board games. We singed karaoke.

For dinner we ate lentil soup with bread and stuffed eggs with mayonnaise. After we ate new year’s “linzer”. It was very delicious.

At midnight we listened to the Anthem and sparkled champagne. We didn’t drink alcohol, we toasted with non-alcoholic apple flawored champagne. At midnight we ate sausage.

We went out of the house and we fired fireworks. It was very colorful and loud. We heared the other people’s fireworks as well.

After midnight we greeted the relatives via phone. We were awake for a long time. The whole day went well. On 1st January. 2022 we slept for a long time, we were so tired.

I wish everyone a happy new year! 


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések