My last New Year’s Eve - Varga Áron cikke (8.a)

 My last New Year’s Eve - Varga Áron cikke (8.a)



My last New Year’s Eve

I would like to tell you the story of my New Year’s Eve, because it was remarkable. My parents’ friends came to visit us with their four children so altogether eleven people celebrated at the party.

In the morning we started to prepare for the evening so my mother made some cookies and we decorated the whole house. Our guests arrived in the afternoon and we started the party. We played lots of board game, for example The Risk, and during the plays we were listening music. We told a lot of story to each other and we laughed a lot.

The dinner was very delicious. We ate Hungarian sausages with mustard and bread. After that we ate lens salad with mayonnaise.

At midnight we listened to the Hungarian national anthem and we raised our glasses full of non-alcoholic champagnes. We didn’t see the laser-show in the downtown but we heard the noises of the fireworks.

After that the adults continue the card party and the kids played with the Xbox console.

It was fun, but we were tired the next day.


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések